NOTIFIER’s AMPS-24 is an addressable power supply and battery charger with up to three 24 VDC outputs. It operates in either FlashScan® or CLIP (Classic Loop Interface Protocol) mode with the NFS-3030/NFS2-3030 Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP). It can also be used as the primary power supply for the NCA-2 Network Control Annunciator.
Features & Benefits:
- Addressable by NFS-3030/NFS2-3030 FACP.
- Selectable charging current charges 7 AH to 200 AH batteries.
- Isolated Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) interface.
- Trouble bus input for use with normally-open dry contacts or
- USB Type B connector for programming installation parameters.
- Brownout detection.
- Battery/battery charger supervision.
- Secondary Power Auxiliary Outputs: 24V @ 0.5A and 5V @
- AC loss detection and AC loss delay reporting.
- Mounts in a CAB-4 Series enclosure, EQ Cabinet Series
enclosure, BB-25, BB-100, or BB-200 Battery Backbox.