The DAA2 series amplifiers are multi-featured digital audio amplifiers capable of playing up to two of 8 channels of digital audio; can play up to two different messages simultaneously with the optional BDA amplifier. Each DAA2 amplifier includes a firefighter/emergency telephone riser circuit and remote paging microphone circuit.
Features and Benefits:
- 2 Class A or 4 Class B speaker circuits to distribute live paging and pre-recorded audio messages
- Multi-media support allowing the preferred media (wire, single mode fiber, multi-mode) to be used
- Firefighter/Emergency telephone circuit for easy distribution of emergency phones for live two-way communication
- Remote microphone support for live remote paging
- Flexible Backup Amp configurations to customize the operation and capability of each amplifier
- Backup alarm message storage enables a message to played in the event the digital audio loop is compromised